Sunday, November 11, 2012

Done

I seriously could punch a wall right now. I'm cranky and I'm tired. Within the last four days I have spent like fifteen hours on these stupid boards. Doing these boards has killed my passion to do anything with human trafficking. I'm almost done with both of them. I only have three more things to put on then I'm done. I feel so close to being done, but yet so far away. I told my group I would do the boards if someone else worked on the presentation. Now being Sunday, we had a group of three working on it. Well at least that's what I thought. I met up with someone else in my group to ask how things were going and what I need to learn to say when presenting on Tuesday. The first thing the girl said to me I'm just to overwhelmed to do any of this. I'm too swamped in homework and other stuff. This is what was running in my mind when she said that to me; I have been working on these boards for about 15 hrs, have 4 hrs of homework, and had to work for 8 hours yesterday. And you tell me you can't even look over the power point and decide what each of us need to say?! Are you flipping KIDDING me?! I can't sleep or eat because I'm spending all my spare time doing this stupid project. Yesterday, all I ate was a fun sized box of nerds and had a vanilla cappuccino to eat and drink.  I don't have time to do anything. I'm pissed off and I don't want to do any of this anymore. I'm DONE!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine. We all go through this.

    That being said, go ahead and be pissed for a while if you want. We all should be given the opportunity to be mad once in awhile; but when you're done being mad... be done being mad.

    Sorry to hear your stressed.

    ReplyDelete