Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Navigators
I have been given an amazing opportunity!!! I'm really excited and if everything goes through liked plan, then I will be speaking in front of group of young adults older than me on November 13th. I ask you guys for prayer! I pray that God will use me to speak to each individual in the room that night. I'm both nervous and excited to do this. I have a fear of speaking in front of a large group of people. Pray that I won't freeze up in front of everyone. Also I want to know what to say to pierce the hearts of every single person in that room. Prayers are welcome if I didn't mention it enough. If this works out I know this is what God wants me to do! I'm really excited...God is doing great things. We're changing the world and I can feel a move in today's generation already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! You definitely have my prayers. I'm excited to see that you're doing this.
ReplyDelete