It seems like every time I get down about being here God shows me why I'm here. I know it won't just happen, but I want to just have it happen and stop waiting. I see that God is teaching me patients which I have none of right now. After feeling down for most of the week my grandparents came into town and had dinner with my cousin and I. It was great getting together with them and have some family time. After dinner I went back to campus and we had a Halloween party. It was a lot of fun, but very cold I even broke out my winter coat. Around 11 p.m. my cousin and I decided to go to a small party. Yes, it was a drinking but I didn't care. It was pretty classy not to many people and everyone wasn't there to get drunk. They were able to drink with still having a good time without getting drunk. I got talking to this girl there. We started chatting then after a while we started talking about human trafficking. I told her about the program I was helping out with here in Rochester. I told her about backpages.com and showed her all the women selling themselves that day in Rochester and how we report people and stuff like that. She than asked me if I had ever heard of MATTOO? I said yea, I had heard about it, but didn't know much. She than told me her cousin, aunt, and uncle all help out with MATTOO. Her uncle and her cousin are big part in the whole MATTOO company. Ron Hanson | US Director Andrew D. Hanson, M.P.P | Founder & Chairman. Small world I would say, God still amazes me, I wonder what he has planned? Yesterday, I watch Taken 2. It was great, go watch it if you haven't. Today, in church the pastor spoke of human trafficking. I don't think God could be anymore clear on what I'm suppose to do. We'll see where he takes me.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Mattoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep listening and I'm sure He'll keep showing what He wants you to do. But you've got to stay focused and don't get blown off course by little things. God sized tasks are going to take perseverence.
ReplyDelete