Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Today is the day?
After spending fall break at home, I had a hard time coming back. I faced some of my problems going back (didn't solve, but better than nothing?) Monday was hard going to classes all day then working. I composed myself well and made myself think that it's only a with drawl. Tuesday was great no problems had a great mind set. I was determine to have another great day today. I woke up and things got bad. I was still in a positive mind set though. I was sitting in class and I got an encouraging text from a friend of mine. I was right if I thought positive than everything would be great. I was wrong, I got into a argument over something I had no control over what so ever. I was still determined to not let that affect me though, so I went for a run. I felt great after that then got to have a nerf gun war with friends. It was great! After I went and showered and took my roommate to the store with me. We got back and sat down and watched a movie with my R.A. Then I got a message on facebook and a text message that just turned my day around. I packed up my bags and decided to head home. I'm done here I can't do this. Thankfully I have one person here that is looking out for me. She drove to where I was and sat in my car and talked with me for a hour and so how convinced me to come back at least for the night. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, but I don't feel called here. There has to be a reason I'm here though right? I'm so confused and have lost almost all my faith so far. I give advice about Jesus all the time but don't take it myself. What do I do? Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry to hear that your week isn't going well. You said the ministry you are working with is part of the reason you feel like you belong there. I'd encourage you to take inventory of the good things about where you are before thinking about the negatives. That may help you get a better perspective.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed.