Sunday, January 30, 2011

Praise God

So this past week I have noticed so there has been so many sirens going off where I live. Literally I have heard sirens go off twice in 1 day. Its been weird hearing/seeing all of these sirens in such a small town. Well I guess I didn't really think of it. Anyway my friend and I were driving out to Mc Donald's after a school event..its was kinda late like 11 pm almost 12. We were driving back to my house when we saw a car awkwardly stuck in the snow bank in the middle of the other lane.. so we decided to pull a U-turn. Before we got to help them out they got unstuck and went of there way. Yesterday after the waltz for our school me and my friends were coming home late again around 11 when we heard the sirens and lights go off once again. I was kinda mind blown that I have heard a siren everyday so i was thinking this has to mean something! This morning I woke up not feeling well so i went back to sleep and woke up at 1 and did some stuff..but still feeling sick so i went back to sleep. Than i woke up around 4 feeling a lil better so i decided to go on facebook. This where i figured out what the sirens meant. As soon as i got online i got a chat from my friend saying she was in a car accident. At first i didn't believe her...but than her mom sent me a picture of the car(her phone had been crushed by the accident) Her and her mom had been driving back from church and she was driving. They were going by janesville going about 65 or so. She admits that she wasn't really paying much attention when all of a sudden the car went of the road and flipped all the way across the middle margin and landed upside down on the opposite side of the road. Now normally those kind of accidents most people don't make it. God had been looking about for them. They  left the scene with only bumps and bruises. Honestly i finally understand how people say how god sends them messages. I'm thanking god. He works in such ways that i cant even understand! My god is so GREAT!!!

                                                              Their car after the accident

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's incredible. It's hard to believe they walked away from that. You're right, God was protecting them.

    ReplyDelete