
(Mime Cast 2009)
MIME has offically started!!! We had our first 2 practices this past weekend. I love the people that are in it. Even though we just started blocking some of us are already getting bruises. We havent even started acting which means when we do it, it will be above and beyound!!! Words can not explain how great this year will be! My favorite scences are fall of humanity and garden. The 2 songs for the scences are bring me back to life and take it all away....those two sences are the ones that have the biggest impact on my life. So if you guys have never seen a mime i totally recommend to go see one it will totally change your view on life and your spirital relationship. I feel like this years mime is gonna hit me hard...its funny how god works. A cast mate and me were talking about things going on in our life and how we really needed redemption..its so great how god works in those little but wierd ways.
I can't wait. What characters are you this year?
ReplyDelete