Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Keep Moving On

Recently I have had lots of time to sit back and reflect back on my life(I'm not that old) Haha I sound old. My birthday is in exactly a week from today so I thought I'd take the time and reflect on how I lived my life this past year. I have had some great experiences this year but however the bad ways out the good well atleast to me. I’ve made alot of mistakes in my life. Alot of mistakes that I wish I had never made. However, a dear friend told me “My dear, God doesn’t use the perfect vessels. He loves the broken vessels the best and he uses them to glorify Him.”  It’s true, in reality we are all sinners and broken vessels. But God still uses us. The thing is, we need to learn from our mistakes and not to make them over and over again. If I have to go through life making mistakes then I hope that I will learn NOT to make them again. I’m nobody perfect, but I’m loved by a perfect God and that’s all that matters. So pick yourself up and keep moving on. Learn from your mistakes and view them as life lessons not failures.

1 comment: