Thursday, March 29, 2012

A friend of mine recently passed away. It was totally unexpected. She was murdered. Why!? She was so young...Why Her!? Why was that God's will for her!? My mind is blown away like Why would this happen? This has raised so many questions about God and why he does some of the stuff he does. If he didn't want us to sin than why did he create it? Why are we taking the wrath of Adam and Eve's mistakes. Why are we automatically sinners once we get out of the womb?? What was the purpose of her being murdered? Like what is he trying to show us by taking someone away from us?? How can you believe in something and not question it? I came across these to scriptures while doing a bible study and it pretty much answered my disbelief's I had. It's so weird how God works sometimes. Even though I don't like the answers I got...I still got answers

2 comments:

  1. I read the article about this online after you told me. I'm sorry to hear about Sara's murder. Sometimes life doesn't make sense to you and I. But you're right, we aren't promised that it will make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." -John 13:7

    ReplyDelete