Tuesday, April 12, 2011
You are not welcomed here
Hey everyone sry i havent blogged in a wial life has been so crazy! Between work, school, mime, and track feels like i dont have time for anything. So this is just gonna be just a really random blog about random things that have been going on in my life and things that have been on my mind lately. Lets first start of with the great saga! Our first performance is tomorrow!! Im so excited but dang nervous at the same time. Satan has really just been attacking our mime cast this year. Both mentally and physically, why in the world is satan so good at his job? Becuase i know that besides being physically sick satan has been getting to me alot mentally. He has certainlly been good as using my weaknesses against me. Well someone asked me recentally what it felt like being a demon. Honestly i could not answer that question. I dont want to know how it feels like being a demon or even get close to feeling that part. I think id rather be able to act the part than actually feel the part( if that makes since) Ahhh..sry my mind is just getting side tracked so none of this prolly makes since to any of you guys. ( if anyone actually cares.) I have noticed that lately i havent cared about anything. Like i have this problem with dealing with this guy but honestly i have gotten to the point where i could care less about how he feels. Like i dont care if what i do to him hurts him. I dont want to feel like this but i just do. Ahhh i just dont know wat do to anymore...im done i cant do this anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First off, Quast you are a beautiful young woman and I am so glad you are part of my life.
ReplyDeleteI am going to share more verses with you that I have in my little scripture book that I really REALLY need to get through my battles:
James 4:7 "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
I Corinthians 10:13 (Last statement) "...but with the trial He [God] will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to bear it."
Romans 12:21 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
Now for my music therapy prescription...=P
Listen to "Holy One" from the mime. Really listen to it. Resist the devil, and let Jesus fill you up. God can do anything. Ask for the impossible, and God will make it possible.
I am excited to see how God is going to use us tonight. Take care.