Thursday, April 14, 2011
Back on the right track...
Last night was the first performance of the Great Saga. It went amazing even though we were missing a member of our crew. Ahhh right now im like on a spiritual high and it feels GREAT!! I think having mono is actually a good thing. Its actually giving me time to stay home and actually have time to read my bible. I have been praying alot for our mime cast and people that our coming to our shows and people just in my life. God is doing such great things right now! Even with me i can feel it. Lately I have been just asking if theres anything i could pray for people about or do anything for them...so im gonna challenge you guys to leave a responds to this post and tell me. You can write it anonymously or write me a message. Oh and sry about the last post you guys I just wasnt feelin like my normal self, but slowly i can feel myself get back to normal( if theres a normal)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chica, you are rocking! I was reading in Judges about Gideon and his prep for defeating the Midianites, and I felt a huge application to our mime cast with this one verse "...In order that Israel may not boast against me that her own strength has saved her..." Judges 7:2
ReplyDeleteOur own strength won't make this happen. God works in ways so we can really see how possible He makes the impossible.
Also, pray for my knees. My fall has really bruised them and it hurts to even touch them. I can run, but kneeling and resting on them in any way is killer! Also, pray that I can continue to stay healthy. I feel some sicknesses coming, but they are gone just as fast. Pray nothing sticks around for me and everyone else!
How can I pray for you?
I agree with everything Kat said. I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I can see God working in your life! He is so amazing! I would also like to know with Kat how I can pray for you.
ReplyDeleteRight now I'm really struggling with a paper I'm writing for my capstone. I'm doing a paper on the historiography of the Trial and Crucifixion of Jesus. By historiography I mean, how the interpretations of this event has changed over time. I have to look into different views about this topic, including ones that are driven by Satan. I could really use some added strength to get through my presentation on this, which is next Wed, I feel like I really have an opportunity to witness, but it will come at a cost of getting a poor grade in this class which is my capstone.
Sorry for writing a book there! haha! I'll keep the mime in my prayers as well! I'm really looking forward to seeing God use you guys Friday and Sunday! (He'll also use you the other shows I'm not there of course!)
Please let me know how I can pray for you!
P.S Kat, I'll pray for you as well!
Great post Rachel!
Love this post. I'm sorry that you have mono, but I'm glad you're getting the best out of it.
ReplyDeletePray, if you would, for my friend on the East Coast. Pray that God opens up his eyes to His love. I don't think he knows Jesus yet, so please pray for him.
I am so encouraged by all the great things God is doing in and through you! It has been awesome to see you come alive during the past few months!
ReplyDeleteIf you could pray that God strengthens and prepares me to be a dad again. As exciting as it is, and as hyped up it is to have another kid, I am really scared that I'm not going to have time to spend with everyone and that I'm not going to be a good dad. Prayer for encouragement, wisdom, and peace would be great right now!
Thanks Rach! You're awesome and I pray that God continues to encourage and drive you deeper into getting to know Him!
See you tomorrow!