Friday, December 10, 2010

You got a friend in me...

 What does friend mean? The Webster dictionary defines friend as one attached to another by affection or esteem. I define friend as some person where you share a common interest. Best Friend, someone (singular) with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship(s). Now my definition of best friend is someone who you can tell all of your secrets too and not worry them telling everyone. Someone who can express their feelings and also listen to your own. having many common interest Now I look at my definition and look at the people in my life and can only find people that have some of the qualities that I see in a best friend. Well i have no clue what a best friend is i have been screwed over by so many people that i thought were my "best friend" So I would like to know what a friend is/means to you and what a best friends is/means to you?
Quotes and sayings image by Keshia911 on Photobucket
This one is for you Hannah.

1 comment: