Sunday, December 5, 2010
Fighting the battle alone.
Wow seems like i havent been here forever. Life is so crazy! Its hard keeping up with this between work school family friends mime church...and tests. I guess right now im realy just trying to find who i am. I have lost myself. I feel like half the time when im with my friends im not there..u know what i mean? am i the only one going through this or has? i dont have anyone to turn too. You see i have always been the person someone runs up to and tell all your problems to. I just wish that all the people i have helped in the past would be there for me when i need them. I just dont know how to put in words how lost i am. My family right now is at a very crazy point. I dont even talk to my one of my brothers anymore. I dont want anything to do with one of my sisters. My mom has a heart problem. My dad works 2 jobs so we can keep living the life we do. I dont see my sister and niece that often even though they live 2 mins away. My grandpa is getting sicker by the day. I feel so lost!!! WHAT DO I DO?? not only in real life have i lost myself but spiritually i have lost my faith. I have no clue where i stand with god. Its so hard to trust someone u cant physically see. I feel like he doesnt answer my prayers ever...i want to be closer with him but....i guess im just giving up...i mean what else is there to do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there, Rachel. Things will get better, just keep trusting in God, He will always be there for you even when it doesn't seem like He is. You are loved! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you lots,
-Becca Rose
I'm praying everyday for you Q-Tip. If you ever need anyone to talk to, to buy you a shake or coffee, just give me a call. Seriously, I'll just listen.
ReplyDeleteCheck out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8FIFDgPXw