Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Happy Birthday Jesus!!! Where has the time gone?? Its Christmas already? sure doesn't feel like it. Many well i love to receive gifts but don't get me wrong i love to give too. My friends and I decided one day after school we were going to ring bells out at our local walmart. We decided to have fun with it and make it a competition. We had so much fun sing and dancing that we pretty much forgot about all the money. We ended up making $242.60  for Salvation Army! That's crazy!! God works in so many ways!!! So i wanna what great things you have done for all of gods people? Now on to Christmas....Now i really wish i could say i had a GREAT Christmas but that would make me a liar. I love Christmas alot but when my brothers ruin it i hate it. I just don't get how conceded my brothers can be well its Christmas and i don't want to bring you guys down on Christmas after all it is our saviours birthday!! If you would like to know how my Christmas was(if you even care) just shoot me a message...I would love to know how yours went. All i want for christmas is to know how a relationship between brother and sister is suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment