Monday, February 11, 2013

The Swing of things

It's official I have decided to finally get back into reading my bible again everyday. Now, most of you know that I go to a Christian College. I can honestly say it's harder to read my bible here than it has ever been anywhere else. Like most people here I feel that as I get enough "God" time with all the bible classes and mandatory bible studies and chapels I have to go to. I do read my bible everyday, but only to get my homework done, not to build my personal relationship with Jesus up. I was looking through my journal and my last entry was September 9th 2012. I have noticed a change within these last few months. I noticed that something was off, I can't sleep, I haven't wore my purity ring for the last month, my little problems in life seem so big when they really aren't. This is it, this is what I'm missing my personal relationship with Jesus. I feel that I'm starting my journey with Jesus all over again, from scratch. I need to build this back up again.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear. I felt the same way when I took a Bible class at Wartburg. It just isn't the same as personal time with Christ.

    Keep it up, Q-Tip!

    ReplyDelete