Friday, January 25, 2013

Blast from the Past

This is the fourth day in a row that I haven't been able to sleep. What is wrong with me?! It's three in the morning and I have to be up at eight for class. It's going to be another long day. This is the second week of classes and I already feel that I need a break. Haven't had to much homework yet, so I have been working a lot so I don't have to be on campus. It's sad that I don't even like being here anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do once I'm done with this year of school?

Well on the upside we started up the Mission 21 meetings again. Seems like that's the only thing I look forward to anymore. We got a few new students and two of them joined the group. One girl in particular stands out though. Her name is Haleigh and she is from Iowa. We got to talking and she lives like ten minutes from Mason City ( Promise there is a point to why I am telling you about her) Well, anyway my professor told us that she would like us to do a drama to start off our presentation.  She than showed us a song by Tru-Serva ( if any of you went to bash on farm like two years ago, you know who he is, Chris and Kat?) The crazy thing is some how my professor is friends with the guy that made his music video. Well, he came up with a song about human trafficking. I heard the song and I thought we could do a mime to the song. I said that and Haleigh shot right up and got really excited about it. You see she is involved with the mime at Riverside! crazy, it's a small word and she has heard of Awaken too! So great that I will get to use all my past miming experience! So we are getting together and we are writing a little mime scene for this song
Bash on the Farm (Tru-Serva)

1 comment:

  1. What is Haleighs last name? I love the connection with mime and Riverside. Sounds like a cool gal :)

    ReplyDelete