My friend Jason showed me Messy Monday videos last night. We watched this video than got in a pretty heated discussion. My friend Jason loves to argue. Well, he likes know everything and always ask why so he can get the whole perspective. We were talking about judging Christians and if it's OK to kick people out of the church. Now I believe that we have no right to tell people that their not Christians. He than asks me if we can we be like Paul? My answer is we can strive to be Paul but we can never be Paul. So in reality I feel that we don't have the right to kick people out of the church. He than asks me again can we be like Paul? I again say the same answer. He then says so we can be like Paul? I said yes this time. So he proceeds to ask if we strive to be like Paul we can kick people out of the church than? How do you stand on this whole thing about judging Christians and if it's OK to kick people out of the church?
No comments:
Post a Comment