Thursday, January 19, 2012

challenge to “men of courage”

Courageous... This movie is so great, if you haven't seen it than stop reading and watch it than come back! This movie made us laugh and cry. Now watching this movie made me realize that it's more meant for guys. This opened my eyes to just reflect on my father and how I want my future husband to be like. It shows us how a real father should be. “Courageous” is a challenge to “men of courage,” to fathers to measure up to the Biblical definition of the word. This movie is hard cold fact that we need more fathers in the world like God. I know that some guys that watch this movie will not live to the standards of what this resolution is asked. Guys need to know that they are the leaders, protectors, servants, and many more. Pictured down below is the RESOLUTION that they agreed upon in the movie. If you are a Godly man you will accept this challenge that God has given you.
"No one wants to settle for being a good-enough father. But we all could use a little encouragement as we strive to become Godly fathers."

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see this movie. Thanks for the challenge and encouragement to our men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this movie. It was very good. Grace is showing this as a movie night on Sat. Feb 4.

    ReplyDelete