Monday, May 6, 2013

Looking ahead

It is finished! I have completed my first year of college! I am really glad I stuck through this year even though I didn't want to. I have learned a lot and can see God doing amazing things in my life. If I didn't go to school I would have missed out on so many great opportunities. Now that school is over I'm going to be a camp counselor! So excited to see how God works in my life through that. Now I have no idea where I am going next year for school, but I already have plans well dreams for next summer. I dream about going to Amsterdam for 8 weeks! How exciting is that!? It will help me with what I am already doing with Mission 21. Ahh...it's an amazing opportunity and I hope and pray that God opens those doors for me! I tell you guys more once I get more information!!! I have never been for excited!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you stuck things out. You've grown so much this year and it has been awesome to see.

    I knew you would do great things and I know you'll do even more.

    ReplyDelete